Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazingrazing vs Facebook?
Hi team,

I'm a livery owner, don't have a website, and generally only need to use Facebook to find horse owners.

What makes this site better than Facebook?

Thanks Smile
(16-02-2021, 07:52 PM)Lottie Wrote: Hi team,

I'm a livery owner, don't have a website, and generally only need to use Facebook to find horse owners.

What makes this site better than Facebook?

Thanks Smile

Hi, thanks for the message!

Amazingrazing is going to give Liveries so much more than Facebook!

It will be a much more professional & trusted platform to meet Horse Owners.

As a Livery you will be able to create your own Profile (Livery Owner Profile) which details everything about your Livery from the types of Grazing you offer, if you have a Menage, offer Horse box parking through to the type of fencing you have!

The Profile will allow owner like you to add photo's and videos of your Livery so that Equine owners can get an idea of the yard without having to visit.

You will also be able to "vet" Equine owners (Horse Owner Profile), as you can review their profile & see if they have had good or bad reviews in the past. Also you'll be able to read all about their Equine(s) find out about their temperament and watch a video.

As a member you will have the opportunity to create your Own Thread on this Forum for people that go to your Livery to Chat on and create a really nice community feel!

I hope this gives you a snapshot of what we are going to offer, feel free to ask more questions If you have them!

Thanks,

Felix